Friday, March 13, 2009

Sledding!

I work for the best company! Last Saturday night, ARUP sponsored a family sledding night at Soldier Hollow. Since it is in Midway, we first stopped at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Tarahumara. It was SO yummy! Then we went sledding. Yes, I actually bunded all up and played in the snow - first and last time this season! Believe it or not, I had a good time and I actually stayed warm. It was a beautiful night - you could see all the stars. Gibson had a ball! This is a picture of Gibson warming up inside the lodge by the fire.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

It feels good to get some fresh air in the winter if you are dressed appropriately! I miss skiing because it was so refreshing to be out in our beautiful mountains the fresh crisp air.

Steph said...

I've been wanting to do that! Sophia isn't old enough yet- so maybe next year. You really do work for the best company! That place ain't cheap! And Christen- I'm VERY proud of you....see you didn't melt in the snow :)