Saturday, March 7, 2009

CRUISE - Day 5

This day we visited Mazatlan - our favorite stop! We take a funny 'golf-cart' taxi to the Golden Zone, do a little shopping and then play on the beach.
This year we decided to go over to Deer Island for a quick visit. We took a Catamaran and played on the beach for about an hour and a half. We decided we like the beach at Mazatlan better.
Brady and I on Deer Island (it was nice having Gibson to take pictures!).
Where is Gibson? And whose head is that sticking out of the sand?


I ordered ONE Pacifico beer and this is what they brought me - an entire bucket! Rob, where are you??? Brady wasn't any help in drinking all the beers!
Gibson and I playing in the ocean at Mazatlan. Gibson loved having the waves knock him down.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

i'll have one of those pacificos - i used to drink those all of the time in new mexico!

Colleen said...

A bucket of Beer! Wow! Ask Courtney and Chelsea about Deer Island!

Steph said...

Whoo- hoo! That's my kind of place where one means a bucket! I like Gibson buried in the sand- looks like fun!