Last Saturday, my dad turned 60. On Sunday, we had a "surprise" (I say that in quotes because he figured it out) party for him on Sunday at Courtney and Daryl's house.
Here's the entertainment we hired: Carter and Gibson on guitars and Brookie on drums!

My dad opening the pineapple pies that we brought him back from Mexico - they are a favorite of his!

Brady, Gibson and I got him this book all about the Utes '08-'09 Football Season. He loved it!

I made him a book of "memories".

My brother and sister bought him a Utes football and got Coach Whittingham to sign it!

The birthday boy with his birthday cake (it says "Go Utes" on it).

My mom and Courtney with the babies: Lukas and Paige.

Brady and I.

Casey and Corbin.

Chelsea and my dad, the birthday boy!

This is a video of my dad reading the memory book that I made for him. It was great to get his smile and laugh on film! Happy Birthday Dad!
2 comments:
Wow! What a miracle! Obviously, we didn't know you were "recording" us! Thanks!
Awe- Happy Birthday Christen's Dad!
Post a Comment