Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Surprise Date!

So it's no secret among my friends that I LOVE Edward (from "Twilight"). Well, at a friend's party on Saturday night, I was told there was somebody at the door for me. How strange - someone came to my friend's house to see me? I was quite perplexed as I walked to the door. I opened the door, and surprise... there was Edward waiting for me!

My wonderful friend, Steph, had spent all morning tracking down a life-sized Edward cardboard cutout for me! So I had 2 dates that evening! He was certainly the hit of the party!

And yes, I may love Edward, but this man is the TRUE love of my life! :)
p.s. We brought Edward home and left him in the kitchen for the night. My cats knocked him over, and much to Brady's pleasure, starting chewing up his face. I was able to tape him back together and now he lives in my office (in a corner where the cats can't get him anymore).

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh no - mr. stinky now has an ugly face too! what next?

Steph said...

I'm happy you liked my surprise guest for you :) Brady has a much friendlier life-like appearance for sure. Are you sure no one rubbed catnip on Edward's face??

Colleen said...

I think Brady's cuter! Obviously, your cats have good taste!