Wednesday, October 1, 2008

YES - WE ARE SWIMMING IN OCTOBER!!!

Today, I let Gibson play hookie and go swimming instead! The weather was so hot (89 degrees - and always 5 degrees hotter at the pool) and the pool is going to have the bubble put on it in 2 days, so I thought we should get in one more 'outside' pool day. We made the best of it! We stayed at the pool for 3 1/2 hours today and enjoyed every minute of it!


I LOVE sitting at the pool and looking at this view of the mountains. It's not the same in the winter when all you look at is the wall of the bubble.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

glad you enjoyed a beautiful day together. i cannot believe how well he can swim...this motivates me to get my girls back in lessons.

Colleen said...

Again, I am jealous. I would have loved to have been there. Now that the rainy season has started! I hope you invite me to Gibson's "swimming" party, ok??