On Friday, I took Gibson and his friend, Tyson to the Gateway Children's Museum. Our membership expires soon and I wanted to be able to take him one last time. It was actually a very enjoyable visit - there were no fieldtrips and it wasn't very crowded. The boys had a lot of fun and got to enjoy all of the activities there. I'm glad our "membership" ended on a good note (we haven't had some of the best visits there this year - it can get VERY crowded).

I believe this water area is Gibson's favorite place in which to play! They stayed here for about 1/2 hour!

The boys both tried their hand (and feet) at rock climbing!

Gibson seemed to enjoy grocery shopping so much, I wish he would do mine for me!

The boys made some cute Halloween masks (the last time we did an activity it was last year in October and they made masks!).

Piloting the helicopter! This proves how uncrowded the museum was - they both got to 'drive' at the same time!

I just really liked this picture of Gibson.
3 comments:
hey - GREAT post. glad you were able to enjoy your membership one last time. my girls love the grocery area too - they would shop for hours!
i like that photo of gibson too - he is looking so grown up!
We've had some good times there. Too bad about the membership, but I think you got your money's worth. What a fun place. I'm glad they both got to "fly" the helicopter. I know everytime we went there, it was too busy! Cute Cute boys!
Love that place! Great pictures, and good thing you went on an uncrowded day, it can get busy especially with 2 kids to keep an eye out for!
Post a Comment