Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Red Butte Gardens

On Tuesday, Sept 30, Gibson and I went to Red Butte Gardens with some friends. We are really enjoying the nice weather right now and are trying to do as many things outside as we can before the yucky cold hits.

Alexandra, Avery and Gibson on the swing. Although none of them were looking at the camera, you can see they all have huge smiles on their faces!
After only being at the Gardens for about 15 minutes, it was already "snack time"!
Alexandra, Gibson and Mason. I'm curious to see Rhonda and Steph's pics, since we all took this same picture!
Gibson, Alexandra, Avery and Mason sitting on the large moose statue!
Gibson and Mason walking on the neat rock path in the fish pond.
Gibson and Alexandra feeding the fish (and ducks - those greedy ducks kept stealing the food from the fish!).
All of us enjoying our nice picnic in the shade. We could have sat there all day! Gibson walking through the "snake" in the Children's Garden. The fall colors were beautiful!
Gibson climbed up these rocks BEFORE I saw the "do not climb on the rocks" sign! :)
I love Mason and Gibson's faces in this picture!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh great pics! it really was a fun, beautiful morning. your picture of gibson, mason and alexandra looks a lot beter than mine.
also...love your new blog background....

Steph said...

Great new fall background...so fun! We had a great time your pictures turned out great...I haven't gotten around to posting them up yet. I'm so glad Rhonda suggested Red Butte- we never go there and it was so fun!

Colleen said...

What a beautiful day! I am so jealous--I have never been to Red Butte Gardens! I know! Silly, huh! What cute kids and your pictures turned out well.