Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gibson's Art Work!

Gibson has never been a child who enjoys coloring or drawing (much to my chagrin - I always dreamed of "coloring" with my child). So all of his art projects from school reflect this - he usually only uses one color of crayon and does a quick scribble; you can tell he spent about 2 seconds on it. So this week I have been so excited to see him bring home, what I consider to be, "masterpieces"! He's actually taking the time with his art projects now and has done some really cute stuff.

This picture is his 'skeleton' - I about died when I saw it, I thought it was so cute!

This picture is his owl! I was quite impressed!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

WOW!! i am IMPRESSED! he really has some artistic talent. i love all of the individual bones on his skeleton. can't wait to see more artwork in the future!

Steph said...

Very nice work Gibson!!