Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a Swimmer!

I thought Gibson was a good swimmer before, but I can't believe the progress he made with just 2 weeks of lessons!

The beginning of his lessons - some back floating! Now he can go the entire length of the pool on his back (and no board).
His swim certificate!
Gibson with the other 2 kids in his swim class - they are both 6 years old!
The goggles made a world of difference! Now he loves to swim underwater.
Swimming underwater - he can go so far! He loves to jump off the side and touch the bottom.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Whoo-hoo! Way to go Gibson, you little fish you. Now all you guys need to complete your beautiful yard is a pool out there :)

Rhonda said...

WOW! That is impressive. I need to get Alexandra signed up pronto!

Colleen said...

He is just like his mom! Of course, his grandma was a pretty good swimmer and diver in "her" day, too! It's in the genes! What a cutie!