




I got to see my nephew, Lukas, again today. He is so cute, sweet, soft, cuddly... I could go on and on. And I could hold him forever! What a precious boy! There's a cute picture of Brady holding him, with Gibson sitting there. It's hard to believe that only 4 1/2 years ago, Gibson was that size (even smaller!); look at that size difference!
3 comments:
OMG! What a cute little guy--By the way, Christen, he looks really good in your lap, don't you think??? I think I see a resemblance to Brookie--the fair skin and kind of a red tint to his hair. And where is that widow's peak from?? Not our family, that is sure! Can't wait to see him and cuddle him again.
WOW! He is so cuddly looking. He looks like he is a very good tempered little guy. I also think Brady needs another son :) I want to meet him and hold him!!!
Hey Chris! What a fun blog you have here - I love it all. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment