Monday, June 9, 2008

Swim and Set



We had a very busy, but fun day! Gibson started both his swim lessons and his summer tennis camp today (his coach said he's ready for some competition play). We got to the gym just in time for swim lessons at 10:15 this morning. Then, we had five minutes to dry off, change into his tennis clothes and get to the courts! After tennis, Gibson played with friends at the gym while mom did yoga :) and then we swam for another 2 hours (after another wardrobe change)! Good thing I packed us a lunch (along with the rest of the house - seriously! Multiple changes of clothes, sunscreen, yoga equipment, tennis equipment, waters, etc.). It was a nice day and I am glad we were able to enjoy some of the sunshine finally!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Whoo-hoo! Gibson has so much talent...ready for competitive play-wow! Matt has been trying to teach me tennis for 12+ years and I am still not ready for competitive play. Great job and what a fun day!

Colleen said...

What a lucky boy! He is such a little athlete. He is going to be a good swimmer like his mom. I know what you mean about wardrobe changes--work clothes, around the house clothes, gym clothes, then go to the store clothes. Sometimes I change my clothes 4 to 5 times a day--exhausting! He looks so grown up ready to play tennis! Tell him to make lots of noise when he hits that ball on the court-ha! Love, mom

Rhonda said...

Nice action shots - love seeing all of the things you guys are busy doing!