We went to Zions National Park for a day and hiked The Narrows. It's always fun and a great place to hike (in the middle of a river) on a hot July day!

A family portrait taken on the trail.

The squirrels are NOT afraid of people. There were 4 of them that kept trying to get Casey's food!

Brady and I in the river.

Carter and Gibson with their "walking sticks"!

The water was really deep this year. I don't think I've ever had it this deep when I've been there.

He he! Even my dad had to get wet!!! (which he doesn't like).

Brady and Gibson and Carter resting their backs on the waterfall!


This waterfall is beautiful! I love Zions because there is so much greenery right in the middle of a desert!

Even I put my back up against the waterfall! It was freezing, but it did feel good on such a hot day!

Gibson did not like going through the deep part!
My friend told me about this great place in the river where you could stop to play!

Paige found a great place to sit!

Gibson would jump down from the top of the waterfall!

Brady just sat right in the waterfall!

Hi mom!!!

Hi Dad!!!
2 comments:
that's wonderful that your family did such a fun hike together. we'll have to check that out next time we go!
I realized that dad & I are the shortest adults now in our family! Are we shrinking??? Great time! That water was cold and I loved that dad got wet!
Post a Comment