Sunday, July 26, 2009

So much to blog, so little time!

So we came home from our WONDERFUL, RELAXING, FUN vacation to complete and utter CHAOS!!! AHHHH!

The big dumpster is coming tomorrow and we get it for 3 days, so Brady has to completely finish the kitchen demolition by Wednesday at the latest. He definitely got a good start today. He just needs to knock out the pantry area and rerun some wiring and a few other miscellaneous things. But he was able to get all of the cabinets and countertops out and the boxes cut out of the ceiling.

Look at that pile of insulation that fell from the attic when Brady took the boxes off the ceiling.


WHAT A MESS!!!!
p.s. I'll try to get vaca pictures up sometime this century..... ahhhh.... too much to do. And I don't operate well when the house is a disaster.
p.s.s. I totally give kudos to Brady. He is working so hard. He's doing all this kitchen stuff and still has 2 weeks of school left. Can't wait until that school is done....!!! (Oh, and he's out mowing the lawn and fixing sprinklers right now - what a SUPERMAN!)
p.s.s.s. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

no turning back now! yes, a mess but keep your eye on the prize!
look forward to hearing about your trip....

Colleen said...

And don't forget about his pain in his back!! The poor guy! Wow, what a mess! I couldn't function very well, either!