Brady and I spent 3 days in Vegas together to celebrate our 12th anniversary. My parents picked up Gibson and took himm back to St. George with them (thanks!).

Gibson was with us for about an hour and got to visit all the animals at our hotel, The Flamingo.


Brady and I in front of the Bellagio water show. Brady's getting pretty good at the self-picture taking (thank goodness for long arms!).

We visited The Conservatory at The Bellagio. They had all sorts of animals fashioned from plants - this frog was my favorite!

The Love Birds were SO cute all cuddled together!

A ball of water (oooh, wow!) at The Conservatory.

We waited 30 minutes to see the new, improved volcano at the Mirage. I have to say - that after a makeover that took almost 2 years I think, I was not impressed. We both thought the old volcano show was a little better (plus they played it more often so you didn't have to wait).
2 comments:
oooh cool - i like the animals fashioned out of plants. you'll have to let me know where this is?
Those "animal plants" look like big piles of throw-up! Nice volcanoe! So do you guys have a personal photographer following you around to take all your "couple" pictures?? Ha!
Post a Comment