Friday, July 10, 2009

My baby turns one!!!

Squeakers, my beautiful black, yellow-eyed kitty, turned one today! Where did time go? It seems like just yesterday that I brought him home (note the 'I', not 'we') and he was so tiny! (He's a big boy now, but he's still my smallest cat).



No, this is not the same picture I posted 10 days ago.... we had another birthday party with wet food today! I need to watch out, they are going to start expecting wet food every 10 days!


Listen and you will find out how Squeakers got his name! He's such a talker. He is freaking out in this video - trying to figure out how to get to the wet food that I am preparing.

To this day, he still lets out a big "squeak" if he can't find us. Then we just call his name and he comes running.
We love you, Squeakers! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

She is a very special kitty meant to be in your home--those eyes are so beautiful!

Rhonda said...

i don't know how you keep up with all of your animal birthdays! i am sure they love it - wet food once a month!