I got a bug up my butt recently and really wanted a change in my living room. I decided it was time when we found an INCREDIBLY AWESOME deal on a new couch set at a President's Day Sale. So we bought the new couches 3 days before we left on our trip. I needed to sell our old ones, but had to wait until we got back. So for a few weeks, we've had all that furniture crammed into our living room and it's been driving me crazy. I sold the old couch and chairs on Saturday and finally got to put the room back together. I'm very happy with the outcome - I was ready for a change.
3 comments:
wow! that really looks nice - came together so well!
Very nice! A change is always good.
Very pretty! Love the colors, and I like how the kitties are checking out the new furniture :)
Post a Comment