Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shoes, shoes and more shoes!


To understand why this information is even post-worthy, you have to know that Brady and I loathe shoe shopping and never buy new shoes. Seriously, we've both needed new shoes now for at least a year. I would be happy wearing crocs all year if the stupid weather cooperated. But we finally got our butts in gear and set out to buy a pair of new shoes last weekend. Well, for having waited so long, we definitely chose the right weekend! Everything was on sale! We got killer deals. I ended up buying 4 pairs and Brady 3! My favorite buy were the $60 hiking boots that I got for $15! I need them for Moab. Shoe shopping is fun when you find these kind of bargains!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Whose are whose?? Ha ha! Nice shoes--you didn't say which store you bought these great "bargains"! It would be nice to share, you know! ha!

Rhonda said...

that would be a fun shopping spree - now i want new shoes too!

Steph said...

I am so glad you are coming around to the shoe shopping, it really is fun! Great choices you guys!

Colleen said...

You still haven't told me what store you bought all these great shoes???!! Is it a secret??? I know, the DI??