Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Funny Things Gibson Says

I keep a file of some of the funny things Gibson says. Here is one from today. I will go back and find some old, good ones and post them, too.

January 13, 2009: Gibson has been told that he cannot get out of bed in the morning until his clock has an ‘8’ at the front (8:00). This morning at 7:50, I heard him get out of bed and walk towards his door and then turn back to look at his clock. He said, “Dang it! It is still a 7! It’s been a 7 for like 8 hours now! No, for like a MILLION hours now!” And then there was a little hesitation followed by a “who cares” and he came out of his room!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

funny stuff! i can just feel his disappointment when he still saw that 7! my kids would never (not ever) make it in bed until 8.

Colleen said...

He is so smart. He will be telling time pretty soon! Funny boy!

Steph said...

That's a great story, what a cute little smarty!