But yesterday, he went down the stairs and his 2 front paws stepped in the snow! He FROZE! I've never seen him do that. He was looking around and you could see he was thinking, "this white stuff is surrounding me - there's no where to go." I was able to pick him up and put him back in the house. I had to take a picture of his 2 perfect paw prints in the snow - they were so cute!
The other day I found Baby Girl in our bedroom like this. She had possession of the favorite catnip mouse (I only have 1 and all 4 cats fight over it) and was using it as a pillow. And she was laying next to the heat vent, which was on, and thus blowing warm air right onto her belly! She is so smart! What a cutie!
3 comments:
Those pawprints are amazing! How perfect! What a silly boy!
love the pawprints - precious photo!
I think squeakers is taking hints about snow from her mommy. And baby girl too! She knows about being close to the heat from you too!!!
Post a Comment