When Gibson brought this paper home from school, I was telling him how proud of him I was! He wrote a whole sentence (The artic fox turns white) and drew a cute picture. Then he pointed out, "Mom, I drew a butt -see! And this is his fart!" I chalked it up to being a boy, but apparently my friend's girl finds farts funny, too. I then looked to Brady who claimed he had nothing to do with it!
2 comments:
I love the fart! What an imagination! I can't believe he could have learned that from Brady--really??? Why are boys/men so "proud" of their farts? Like it is some special kind of talent?
oh man, is that EVER funny. that is the best and just what i needed right now (as I try to put Avery to bed yet again!). GREAT job on the sentence...we are still working on writing our name!
Post a Comment