I made a Shadowbox with Gibson's baby items. This outfit is the one that Brady and I bought the day we found out we were having a boy. He's wearing the outfit in his birth picture. I also have his first binky and binky holder. He would never part from either one. (Although when I offered them to him today, he wasn't very interested!).
Brady and I are in disagreement about where the hang this shadowbox - so please take the poll on the right and vote where you think it should go. Thanks!
p.s. if anybody needs a shadowbox - they're 50% off at Michael's this week!
3 comments:
It seems like just yesterday that he was wearing that cute outfit and sucking on that binky! How fast they grow up!
good for you! i gave up on stuff like that until the girls are older - i just cannot find the time!
You may have inspired me. I have been wanting to do something like that for both of my kids. It looks great, way to go :)
Post a Comment