Our trip to Vegas was so much fun! Besides Brady and I having a great time together, the purpose of my visit, the George Michael concert, was INCREDIBLE! His tour was to celebrate his 25 years in the business. I started counting and, although I wasn't a big WHAM! fan, I have been a huge George Michael fan for 21 years! (It was 20 years ago this summer that I listened to "Monkey" over and over and over on my tape player - I can't believe I didn't break the tape). I've been waiting that long to see him live. And it was SO worth the wait. One of the reasons I'm such a big fan is that I believe he is the best male vocalist, hands down. And he didn't disappoint. His voice was so absolutely incredible. I am so grateful that I finally got to see him live and experience his voice in person. I just wish I could follow his tour around the US this summer! :)

Christen inside the MGM Grand Arena before the George Michael concert! Cameras weren't allowed in :( so Brady took this picture as proof that I was there!!!! Bobbie went in another entrance, so we couldn't get a pic together.

We found this little oasis at the Flamingo hotel. It was almost like a mini-rainforest. It had a lot of waterfalls and ponds and lots of fun animals (flamingos, swans, turtles, HUGE koi). It was a nice reprieve from the heat (for Brady - you know I don't mind 115 degree temps!).

A view of the strip at night.

At the pool!

The water show at the Bellagio Hotel.
3 comments:
glad you had so much fun! you look GREAT all dolled up for the concert.....can't wait to hear more!
So jealous. There aren't words. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time, I'm sure it was "whamazing"...dorky joke. But you will have to tell me all about it for sure!! Welcome back!
You look beautiful as always. 115 degrees would be too hot for me! No thanks! Like the Flamingo oasis. Who took your picture? Some Chinese tourists?? Ha ha
Post a Comment