We have so much work to do in the kitchen. But on Sunday, when the sheetrock was being finished and there was nothing we could do, I said that we were headed to the mountains! So we went up to Silver Lake and hiked up to Twin Lakes. We had never done the Twin Lakes hike and really enjoyed it!

Gibson and I sitting by Silver Lake.

About 1/3 of the way up the trail to Twin Lakes - you can see Silver Lake in the background.

Up at Twin Lakes. A family picture taken with the timer on the camera!

Brady and Gibson standing in Twin Lake.
3 comments:
great job on the family photo - looks like a nice hike and glad you could get out and enjoy some nice weather instead of being trapped in the kitchen project!
I've never done that hike before, it is so spectacular! Great pics.
I'm glad that no one fell in any of those lakes! I was hoping to get up the canyon sometime this summer with the fam, but it doesn't seem to be happening!
Post a Comment