Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Kitchen is Done - Almost!

I'm being hounded to post kitchen pictures. I wanted to wait until it was completely finished, but even though there are still a lot of little things to do, it still looks ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!



A close-up of the granite. B E A U T I F U L ! ! !

My faucet... I love it!
We (Brady mostly) still need to do the backsplash (need to decide on one first), finish some molding, painting touch-ups, install the microwave, and put in the railing, etc. But at least it is a usable kitchen again. And such an improvement!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

It is so light & bright and so so beautiful! Nice job. Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!

Rhonda said...

as you know...i love it!

Colleen said...

I think it is so funny how the "boys" like that granite! Very nice kitchen.