Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Depeche Mode!


So it was THE best Depeche Mode concert ever last night. They played so many great songs (are any of their songs not great? - NO). And they really put on a fantastic show - they really seemed to be into it and enjoying it; there was a great energy.

Martin and Dave


One of Martin's many guitars. I think he used at least 10 during the show.


A NICE view of Martin.


Dave - he puts on quite the performance! LOVE IT!


Mmm. Love him, too.





Mom, Brady & I


Chelsea, Courtney & I


Brady and I







A video of the last 2 minutes of "Enjoy the Silence". A great guitar performance by Martin and fun footage of Dave.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

looks like you had a GREAT time...as expected right?! :)

Colleen said...

You got some really great shots! The first picture could be an album cover! Love that song, too! It was amazing!

Steph said...

Looks like you enjoyed every second. YAY!