
Today was Sassie's 12th birthday! She got her special cake - sweet potato and fish. She rode with us to the pet bakery to get it and she knew what was in the box! But she had to wait for the party to start! Look at her licking her lips!

Mmmmmm! Nothing is better than this cake!

Baby Girl, Lily Lou and Two try to eat some of the crumbs. Squeakers is too little to join us outside just yet.

And of course, Sassie got a new bear for her birthday! What a spoiled girl - and she deserves every bit of it! Sassie, I LOVE YOU, BABY!
3 comments:
Sassie is a sweet beautiful dog. She is very lucky to have such a loving family. Her cake sounds so delicious! (Not!)
dear sassie. you are the luckiest dog on the planet. i am sure you know this already by the amount of love and attention you receive BUT just in case, i'm telling you. i cannot believe you got your own cake and an actual build-a-bear bear for your birthday. our dog gets a bone and a walk.
I am laughing at Rhonda's comment..... Ok, now I am able to type. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY! That doggy botox really works for you and you don't look a day over 4! I hope you have a great upcoming year :)
Post a Comment