The Friday before Brady went home, Monica, Rob, Monica's friend, Johnnie, Brady and I all went wine tasting. There were several vineyards/wineries in the area. I had never been wine tasting and it was so much fun! We tasted some really good stuff and some really crappy stuff. We learned a lot and even got to take a tour at one of the vineyards.

Brady and Christen standing in the gardens at the Kings Estate Vineyard.

The red wine aging in oak barrels at King's Estate. White wine is aged in steel containers.

Johnnie, Monica, Rob, Christen and Brady ready to go wine tasting!
3 comments:
Mmmmmmm now I am really jealous! Fun times.
fun, fun. i love wine tasting...and wine drinking for that matter.
glad you had a chance to do both!
I wouldn't know good wine from crappy wine! Were you guys like totally snockered by the end of the day?? I am glad that Brady was the designated driver! Who is Johnnie?
Post a Comment