Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a Fun Morning!

Gibson and I had such a fun morning today. We had a playgroup at our house and we all had such a great time! Gibson had all of his best friends over: Emmanual, Isabel, Nicholas, Addison, Justine, Brynne, Alexandra, Avery, Mason, Sophia, John Luke and Callie. I got to hang out with all of my best friends, too: Rhonda, Stephanie, Bobbie, Amy S., Tanya and Amy A.
Boys turn to jump on the trampoline!
Girls turn to jump on the trampoline!
Addison, Isabel and Justine. I can't believe Callie isn't in the swing, since that's pretty much where she was the entire time!Ah - there's Callie in the swing! With Avery and Brynne.
Justine and Nicholas in the club house! It was nice to see this used again - Gibson is kind of tired of it and hasn't played on it much this summer.
Amy S., Rhonda, Amy A., Bobbie and Tanya! - CHEESE!
Steph and Christen (since we didn't get to be in the other picture!).

3 comments:

Steph said...

I loved it! Thanks again for hosting, it really solidified Mason's desire for a trampoline :) It was a great group- and I can't wait to try the recipe.

p.s. Mason also talked about the playgroup all day, and all his buddies :)

Rhonda said...

we had a great time - thanks for putting it together.
what recipe - i obviously left too early.

Colleen said...

What a great group of friends you have developed over the years. The kids are very lucky to have such great moms!