Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Silly Kitties!

Two had a vet appointment today (check-up), so I got the cat carrier out last night. Within 2 seconds, Two was inside of it, content as could be. Then Lily comes up and wants her turn. So as soon as Two came out, Lily got in. Then Two sat next to the carrier, waiting for Lily to get out so he could have a turn. They were so funny! Usually get I get the carrier out, Lily and Baby Girl quickly hide (they know what the carrier means), so I was surprised to see Lily voluntarily get inside!

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is amazing! We used to have to "pour" our cats in backwards so they couldn't resist... This is rare :) What cuties.

Kim said...

Too cute. I love to see people's animals.

Rhonda said...

i know nothing about cats but it does seem a bit odd that they would like to be in there - considering it could mean a trip to the vet.
must have been fun to watch!

Colleen said...

I can't even get my carriers out until I have my cats "locked" in a room without beds, etc., or they are off like lightning! Maybe your cats have just gotten really really dumb! ha!