




Well, after much anticipation, Courtney and Daryl's baby boy has arrived! Poor Courtney went through a lot of labor, pain and pushing and, in the end, her little boy was just too stubborn to come out. So he was born via cesarean section this morning at 11:33 am. He weighed 9 lbs 15 oz and was 22 inches long! He is SO darling; a total cutie! I held him for the longest time and he was just so sweet and content. Gibson says, "I love my new cousin!" He was so gentle with him; softly rubbing his head and letting him hold onto his finger. We cannot wait to see him again! (BTW - they haven't quite decided on a name yet).
(On a side note - we are watching Pepper while Courtney's in the hospital and she rolled in something nasty outside today, so Brady got to give her a bath in the sink!)
3 comments:
Welcome to the beautiful new baby boy...what a cutie he is! Pepper is pretty dang cute too :)
Thanks Kristen for posting pictures of Courtney's little guy. It takes my kids forever to reach his birth weight. He looks so healthy. Glad he's finally out. Courtney may have a stubborn one on her hands! Good Luck with that Courtney, you do deserve it however.j/k Wish I could come visit.
Brinn (Courtney's friend)
I got to bath Pepper on Sunday. I made her all soft and smelling better. She is much easier to bath than my cats!! That is for sure! She is a cutie.
Post a Comment