Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Phone Call

Courtney had a "stress test" today at the hospital and I was on the phone talking to her about it (about 3pm). She was telling me that they weren't going to induce labor until tomorrow night at 8 pm and that if the hospital was too full, they weren't going to start her until Friday. All the sudden she said, "Oh!" and I said, "what" and she said, "I think my water just broke!" It is so exciting! I'm so glad she started on her own. I just can't wait to see her cute little baby boy.

2 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy and welcome this new little addition to your family Christen and Courtney!

Colleen said...

I was there, too, when you were talking to Courtney--what exciting times! I am so glad that Baby Lukas is here all healthy and beautiful. Now Courtney can start healing and getting stronger again. This has been a miserable last couple of months for her!