I had a list of singers/bands that I "must see" before I die. I was down to one, New Order, and I never thought I would be able to cross them off of my list. For one, they weren't together anymore, and second, even when they did tour, they didn't come to the United States.
But... obviously (or I wouldn't have this post), they reunited for a tour AND came to the United States. So I joined one of my friends who also had them on his "must see" list and we saw them at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles! So I had a great 3-day weekend trip all by myself!
First stop... Andrew and Meghan's home in California.
You could tell it was Andrew's house right from the start.... the bikes:
and the DM posters!
My room (it was so comfortable and SO quiet! I actually slept in until almost 10:00 am!!):
Andrew and Meghan:
And their cute kitty:
Next, onto Los Angeles!
I stayed at the Loews Hotel, right in the heart of Hollywood.
My hotel room:
The view from my hotel room:
Just a few steps from my hotel and I took a tour of Hollywood:
Then some pool time!
Pre-concert partying. I got to meet their friend, Benny, who came down from Northern California for the concert.
THE CONCERT!
Andrew, Meghan and Benny:
Meghan and I:
NEW ORDER!!!
The show was definitely worth the wait!!
































1 comment:
i know how excited you were for this trip/concert! glad that it lived up to and exceeded expectations!
Post a Comment