Thursday, March 7, 2013

Disneyland September 2012

In September 2012, we took another family trip to Disneyland!  This trip was extra fun because my parents came with us.  It was their first visit to Disneyland in 23 years!!!

We visited during Halloween time!  My favorite time of year to visit Disneyland!



One of the reasons we love Halloween time so much is because the Haunted Mansion turns into The Nighmare Before Christmas!!!!  So awesome!!!


Jack Skellington carved into a pumpkin.

Walking into the Park for the first time! 

The goat on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! 

Caleb on Toy Story Mania.  He enjoyed this ride, but the next time we went (Feb 2013), he absolutely LOVED it! 

Brady and Gage on Toy Story Mania! 

Gibson and I on California Screamin' - waiting for it to take off!  (In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... !!!!) 

Gage on The Golden Zephyr at California Adventure!  The boys LOVED this ride!  Look at that cute, cute face! 

Caleb on The Golden Zephyr! 

In the new Cars Land! 

Caleb in the petting zoo.  Right after this picture, he fell down in the dirt and got all muddy! 

Getting on the Finding Nemo Submarines... we were first in line that day! 

We wore Caleb and Gage out every day! 

My mom and dad (and Gibson and I) on California Screamin' - it was their first time ever on this ride and they loved it! 

Gibson and I on the new Buena Vista Street in California Adventure. 

Caleb and Grandpa! 

Check out my mom and I's hair after riding California Screamin'!  Ha! 

Playing over on Tom Sawyer Island 



My dad, Gibson and I in front of the new Radiator Springs Racers ride! 


Gage with is "bug eyes" on for the Bugs Life movie! 

Gibson and Caleb! 

Grandpa and Gage waiting to get on Toy Story Mania! 

Gibson loves this rope swing! 



The Grizzly River Rapids ride (I like to stay dry, so I don't ride it!) 

Gibson and I on Radiator Springs Racers! 



Playing in the water park in Bugs Land!  The got soaked! 




A few nights, my dad, Gibson and I walked over to the park at night.  Super fun! 

My boys on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! 


Alice in Wonderland! 


Caleb loves playing in Goofy's house - especially the fun piano! 

Gibson was invited to play "bones" in New Orleans Square! 

Brady and I on the Matterhorn! 

Gibson's favorite ride - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! 

No comments: