Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Misc - April/May 2012

Here are some more pictures from April and May this year.

We have been to the Tracy Aviary a few times this year - I believe this was our first visit (and Grandma came, too).  The boys had a lot of fun.  But I only let them out of the stroller in this enclosed bird area.  Otherwise they ran off in different directions (and I didn't have any fun chasing them down).  


Myself, Caleb and Gage joined Gibson's school class at the aquarium for a fieldtrip.  We had a lot of fun (other than the school bus that hit our car!).


Gage LOVES to wear shoes, so he's constantly putting on somebody's shoes and walking around (these are mommy's tennis shoes).

Gage looking too cool in his star sunglasses (he also loves to wear sunglasses!)  He is definitely my accessory boy.

Caleb and Gage got these cute wagons as their Easter baskets this year.  They have since long been broken, but they had fun with them while they lasted.

They were being so silly - putting the wagons on their head and running around the house!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I remember the Tracy Aviary! They wanted to run around all over the place! They a couple of nuts!