Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tulip Festival Spring 2012

Every year, Gibson and I have a tradition of going to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point Gardens.  This year, we took Caleb and Gage with us for the first time.  We all had a BLAST!!!


Of course, the flowers are BEAUTIFUL!

 








But I think the best part of the day was how much fun we all had together!  It was just one of those perfect days!  Wonderful weather and a lot of fun!  Here the boys are running/rolling down the big hill by the waterfalls.





The sun came out and we got to take off our jackets and run around!!!







One of my most favorite pictures ever!  I caught Gage by surprise running around this tree!





Gibson found another hill to roll down!


Running through the maze in the Children's Garden.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a fun day! Those twins running around are so priceless! I love Gibson's posing pictures. What a beautiful place.

Rhonda said...

these are great - and what fun to just run free in such a beautiful place!