We just LOVE summer and we spend every waking minute outside! Here are some of the fun miscellaneous things we did in June.
Enjoying the backyard!
Caleb sitting in the dump truck! (I think Gage was pushing him around!)
Playing in the sprinkler!
Playing in the kiddie pool!
Warming up!
We went swimming a lot this summer! We had a pass to Murray pools and the Sports Mall and went a lot! We had a lot of fun people come with us - dad, grandma, Brenna (neighbor girl who helps babysit).
Yes, Gage is the one in the goggles!
Just running around the house being happy!
I think we walked to Weinerschnitzel at least 3 times a week this summer for ice cream (NO joke). I usually got the twins just small courtesy cones, but one in awhile I would let Caleb get a regular cone because he loves ice cream so much! (He would eat the entire thing!).










1 comment:
Loved all the swimming outings and the ice cream walks! yum!
Post a Comment