Caleb got his first haircut on December 3rd! It was an impromptu haircut. We took Gibson to get his cut and Kurt had a few minutes to take care of the rat's nest that was on the back of Caleb's head! His hair was so long and curly that it was getting knots in it! So Kurt just trimmed it up a bit and took care of the mullet! Thanks, Kurt. We'll have to get a proper haircut again in a few weeks!

Since it wasn't planned, we didn't have our real camera. Just phone-cameras. At least I got some pictures!

He was such a good boy! Totally interested in what was going on!

2 comments:
What a cute good boy! He has such cute hair!
He will always be my first special grandson! I want to go back to Mexico! I recognize the chairs at dinner in Mexico!
Post a Comment