Yes, Gibson had an AWESOME birthday this year!!!! His birthday was on November 11, 2011!!! How cool is that??
He got to open the present from Grandma/Grandpa England and Grandma/Grandpa Bezoski a few days early. He was SUPER, SUPER excited about this Lego Pirate ship! I swear he has wanted one for 4-5 years now! Great gift!
On his birthday morning, he walked around the kitchen and stood by the sink for at least a minute before he noticed his new bike!!
Unfortunately, the brakes were broken and we had to replace it. But he loves his new, NEW bike!
He had to quickly open presents before we headed to the airport!

What's better than arriving in Mexico on your birthday!! Here Gibson is at our hotel with his brothers. We were waiting for our luggage to be taken to our room and we were all so HOT (YAY!) - hence the nudity!!
He got to eat his birthday dinner outside on the ocean terrace! Sitting with dad...
... and sitting with mom!
This was his "birthday cake"!
When we got home from our trip, I made him a proper birthday cake!
Happy Birthday, Gibson! I cannot believe you are already 8 years old. You are the smartest, nicest, kindest, sweetest, most awesome kid I know. I'm glad you are mine!! Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment