Brady and I got to go on an actual date last weekend! All by ourselves! My parents watched the boys and we went to PF Changs for dinner. It was so yummy and so nice to get out and be by ourselves for a few hours!

We're going to need to use the baby carriers on our trip next month, so we got some practice in!

Trying on the swimsuits! Mexico - here we come!!!!

Having so much fun in our bumbos!

Caleb is such a smilely, happy boy! Look at those 2 cute front teeth!

When I got Gage up from his nap last week, this is how he was! I don't know how he managed to get his arm out of his PJs!
3 comments:
What cute pictures. I hope you take off their socks when they are wearing their swimsuits--they look like dorks--ha ha! Love the Bumbos! We had fun watching all the boys! They are all such good boys! Funny Gage--you are going to have to watch that one very closely--he will be naughty naughty--can just tell!
great moments CAPTURED!
Oh BTW are you breast feeding?
Post a Comment