Princess has their own private island in the Bahamas, Princess Cays. It is one of our favorite spots. Brady and I did some great snorkeling here. We even saw a huge jellyfish! I'll post the snorkeling pics after I get the underwater camera developed.
It was an absolutely beautiful day! Notice the beautiful blue skies and water and the white, sandy beach - PERFECT!

This time we were smart and brought our own $1 disposable inflatable rafts, insteading of renting their rafts for $8 a piece. This picture is one of my most favorite pictures from the entire cruise! Gibson had so much fun playing in the ocean here on his raft!

Gibson and Brady built a turtle in the sand.

They also built an alligator!

Gibson and I on the beach. That's our ship, the Crown Princess, in the background.
This is a great video of Gibson playing on his raft - love it!
2 comments:
Love the .99 rafts--smart thinking! I hope you left them ther! ha!
love that water! just so pure and blue. also, i cannot believe how big those cruise ships are! how many people were on your ship?
Post a Comment