Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cozumel!

Our third stop was Cozumel, Mexico. Gibson was very excited for this stop because he loves Mexico (especially the junk trinkets you can buy from vendors). Fortunately, it was a beautiful, sunny day. But, unfortunately, it was windy. So while our plan had been to take a tour out to sanddollar bar and do some snorkeling, we couldn't. No boats were in the water that day at all.
But we went down to the southern end of the island to Albertos. It was a great beach - the best seashell searching of the trip!

Me - relaxing on the beach in the sun. Does it get any better?

Gibson and I sharing a VIRGIN margarita. :)

Having our usual Mexican beach lunch of quesedillas and nachos. The food on the west coast is better, though (maybe because I always have a bucket of beers to go with it).

Brady and I - Gibson's not a bad photographer!

Gibson and I!

Brady and Gibson - my two wonderful boys!

An iguana! We saw them all over the road that led to the beach!

Our ship is the one on the left. They park so close together at the port - it's cool!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You ship looks very unique!