Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house. My whole side of the family was there!
Me, Casey, Paige, Courtney, Lukas & Chelsea

My mom and dad!


Silly cousins - Carter, Brookie & Gibson.

Baby Milo!

Gibson, Carter & Brookie

Opening Presents!

Chelsea and Baby Milo!


Brady, I and Lukas!

I don't remember what his gift was - but it must have been good!

Gibson, Paige, Carter & Brookie - all in their new pajamas that Casey sewed.
Lukas and Paige dancing!
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!

Lily's present was a bath from Sassie!

Gibson opening all of his gifts from Santa! He's wearing his new Bakugan pajamas that the elves left on his bed on Christmas Eve! Those smart elves!

The one and only picture of me on Christmas Day. I didn't even get a picture of Brady! Next year, I guess!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Dad was opening his "special" gift from me--2 brownie mixes! Ha! Everyone in the family knows the story behind the brownie mixes! Great pictures and it was such a fun night!

Rhonda said...

looks like fun together! gibson and carter look SO MUCH alike!