i knew this would be in the blog - yipee! excited for you and hope you are still breathing! :) i can't wait to "try" to take pictures of the two little ones!
I am still in shock! I can't wait to see Bob's face when he gets home on Sunday! He will worry, worry, worry! This will be quite the adventure. This family of mine is constantly surprising me! Never a dull moment!
3 comments:
i knew this would be in the blog - yipee! excited for you and hope you are still breathing! :) i can't wait to "try" to take pictures of the two little ones!
I am so excited for you! Twins! What a fun surprise...wow! I had a feeling that when you told me to take a look it was twins. :D
I am still in shock! I can't wait to see Bob's face when he gets home on Sunday! He will worry, worry, worry! This will be quite the adventure. This family of mine is constantly surprising me! Never a dull moment!
Post a Comment