He brought home this blank, "I am a friend. I care about..." and they were supposed to draw something they care about. Gibson drew GERMS. He definitely cares about germs... cares about not getting them!
Gibson has been watching classic Mickey Mouse cartoons - so he drew this picture of a classic Mickey Mouse!And I'm blown away by the words they are already learning to spell. He's only in Kindergarten! His siblings are going to have a lot to live up to!


3 comments:
He is an amazing little artist--so detailed. His pictures remind me of yours when you were little. I can't believe he is learning cursive--I think we were taught in the THIRD grade! Love the germs---hmmmm, wonder where he to that from?! ha!
WOW - what a neat post! he is amazing. AND i am not surprised he cares so much about germs....just like his mommy!
Kindergarten?! What? I was in third grade when i learned that! Wow, kids these days...what will they be learning in 3rd grade? I love the germs! that is something I would have done...haha too cute!
Post a Comment