Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSIE!

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, wonderful, sweetest girl in the world! We will be in Disneyland on Sassie's birthday, so we celebrated it a few days early.
Wonderful Diane, at Ma and Paws Bakery, makes her a special cake every year. Since she can only eat "Sweet Potato and Fish" dog food, Diane works her magic and turns in into something delicious! You should have seen how excited Sassie was when I brought the box into the house! She knew it was her birthday cake!

Sassie, eating ONE of the many slices of cake she enjoyed today.

A birthday feast for everybody!

I love this picture of Baby Girl licking her lips!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

i love that picture of all of the animals eating the birthday cake - that is too cute!

Steph said...

HBD Bezoski animals- I hope you know how lucky you are to be born Bezoski, you are S-P-O-I-L-E-D!