Well, the kitchen is pretty much finished. The little things that still need to be done will probably just gradually get done when we feel like it. We're burned out, but are LOVING IT!

This is our backsplash. We found this great tile pattern that is the same as the tile pattern on the floor. We popped out the small squares tiles and replaced them with glass tiles. The glass tiles are similar colors to the granite; it all ties in together very nicely!

A close-up of the backsplash.

How the backsplash looks with the granite and the cabinets!

Brady built this new railing from SCRATCH! He antique-stained all the wood and made the design with the steel rods. It looks really nice - I'm very impressed with his work!

And Kaili - here's my kitchen table! I was so happy to find one that I liked in the right size. The end of a long journey....
2 comments:
love it - just love it! i cannot believe brady built that railing - simply gorgeous.
i also like your table it looks exactly like you described.
ENJOY!
Now you will probably move--J/K! HA!
Post a Comment