We were fortunate enough to make it up to Bear Lake again this year. It is one of our favorite places to camp. It's very beautiful and just a nice, relaxing trip.

Gibson and his cousin, Kayden.

Meili with her i-pod.

Karly and Nate.

Sassie - sound asleep!

Brady - sound asleep!!! :)

We had a really nice beach area with this great sand area for the kids to play in. They built lots of castles and moats.

Hmm. What am I doing? Oh yeah - what I always do at Bear Lake!

Brady and Gibson building a castle!

Hi Kirkie!

Cool dude, Gibson!
Sassie HAS to go out in the water whenever I go out there. I don't think she likes to swim - but she has to be close to me and keep an eye on me to make sure I'm safe! Here she is running back to shore - what a fast girl!
3 comments:
i don't see a beer in the picture of you reading a book....shall i assume one was there?
Great pictures. I'm glad that Brady got to sleep. He needed som R&R! Gibson is looking cool in those glasses!
So fun! That picture of you looks EXACTLY Like the one from last year. Next year, you need a twisty straw or something :)
Post a Comment