But when I got her home from the groomers, Squeakers didn't recognize her! He immediately started hissing and spitting at her. And then he kept swatting her nose. I would think he was gone, but then he would seriously dart out of nowhere and bat her on the nose with both front paws, hiss, and then run off. I tried to get a good video of his sneak attacks, which were much more aggressive than what you will see in these videos, but he was just too sneaky for me to catch on film.
These attacks went on for 3 days! Tonight, when Brady, Gibson, Sassie and I were sitting on Gibson's bed reading stories, Squeakers jumped up from the ground, hit Sassie's nose (which was hanging over the side of the bed) and then ran off again. Then, 10 minutes later, he jumped up on the bed, walked over to Sassie and had her give him a bath, just like old times. What a crazy kitty! It's like the light-bulb suddenly went off in his head ("Oh yeah, I know who she is.").
As you can see, they are back to being buds. (Thank goodness. I was feeling so bad for Sassie who had this look of "what did I do???")

2 comments:
wow - she does look SO DIFFERENT! just like a white fox. i am glad that everyone is back to being friendly again!
Poor Sassie! Aren't cats hilarious!? Is you Kettlecorn just in the pantry?
Post a Comment