Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Yard Pictures

Every year for my birthday, I go to Valley Nursery in Uintah, Utah (THE best nursery in the state) and get new plants. And then I get to spend all weekend planting them!

What a difference a few weeks can make! Look how big these plants have gotten in just 3 weeks. The snowball bush is HUGE and the flowers are beautiful! I planted my backyard pots... they'll be huge in a few weeks.

I planted 48 vinca plants throughout the yard - most of them in this island.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

looking good, looking good...can't wait to see the update in a few weeks! :)

Steph said...

I don't even want to think about how crappy my yard looks in comparison. We probably have the same soil too...living so close. I don't know how you do it!! But it looks amazinG!

Colleen said...

Beautiful yard! I didn't even know what a vinca is???