We stopped to visit my great-aunt Anna. She is amazing! She's 95 years old and is doing so well. She remembered Gibson's name and how old he is (and she's only met him once). This is a picture of my dad and Gibson standing in her milking barn in front of my dad's old cow's area.
We stopped at looked at my deceased great-aunt Olive's house. It's abandoned and so sad to see it this way. We loved visiting here when we were little because she had a really fun tire swing in her yard!My dad and I were SO disappointed when we couldn't find the taco bus this year. We drove all up and down main street looking for it. We finally stopped at the Arctic Circle and asked about it. The taco bus is gone because.... they opened a restaurant!!!
The losers ate at Arctic Circle and my dad and I ate at El Tapatio. Mmmm. I am SO ready to go back.
The losers ate at Arctic Circle and my dad and I ate at El Tapatio. Mmmm. I am SO ready to go back.
2 comments:
so sad about the abandoned house.....
love that the taco bus is now the taco restaurant and also GLAD that it was still yummy!
I can't believe you took a picture of your food! What a nut! I wish I had gone with you but I wanted to be with Gibson!
Post a Comment